Tuesday 13 November 2012

Repeat offender

So, I know I have put up this photo before in my 'Flower power' post, BUT I wanted to share it with you all again because I have recently entered it into the Centre for Contemporary Photogaphy's 2012 Kodak Salon. That is to say, I have entered it in Australia's largest open-entry, photo-media exhibition and compeitition! If you are in the Fitzroy, Victoria area be sure to head along to the exhibition, being held from November 22 - December 15, and check it out for me! I will be sure to let you all know how it goes but if you want to find out fast, follow me on Facebook! You can find my new page using the link just to the right of this post! More info on the Kodak Salon can be found here if you're interested: http://www.ccp.org.au/kodak_salon_2012.php.

No comments:

Post a Comment